Chawanprash is a 2500 years old Ayurvedic formulation, gifted to people for maintaining the wellness. It has combination of herbs.
- The main ingredient in Chawanprash is Amla or Indian gooseberry which is rich in Vitamin C.
- Amla rich Chawanprash contains anti oxidants that prevents aging as it acts as rejuvenator and also protects skin, hair.
- Chawanprash protects one from diseases by boosting the immune system.
- Amla is rich in antibacterial properties that help to prevent from mouth ulcer and similar issues by reducing acid level in body.
- Regular intake improves vision.
- Essential summer supplement, as it acts as cooling agent.
- It improves frequency and volume of urination, which helps to excrete out toxins from the body.
- Rich in fiber content so induces digestive juice secretion that helps in better digestion.
- Increases appetite.
- Amla’s have the ability to strengthen heart muscles.
- When taken regularly by kids improves their immunity, keeps them away breathing issues, cold and cough.
- General health supplement for kids, aged and others.
- No preservatives, No dispensers and no additives and chemicals.
- Helps to boost immune system.
Indication: General weakness, nervous problems, breathing issues etc.
Dosage: One full table spoon twice a day recommended with milk or water.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Caution: Please do not use a moist spoon it may spoil the medicine.