ACID‘e’RAZE – Eladi Choornam
Helps in recovery From Acid reflux or acidity, stomach ulcer and digestive problems.
ACID‘e’RAZE or Eladi Choornam is a product formulated by our doctor with knowledge bequeathed from more than 80 years of experience in Ayurveda and Siddha medical system. The inherited knowledge, in combination with clinical experiences has helped in formulating such a product.
- ACID‘e’RAZE has been clinically tested for more than 30 years and has great results with people suffering from gastric problems. This product is completely made out of herbs in an all natural way.
- To be precise the result of this drug is because of Cardamom and licorice blend achieved. The synergy of the 7 herbs results in / produces the healing effect.
- It is already scientifically proven that combination of herbs brings better results especially from licorice.
- According to current trend modern research studies and scientists have agreed to the medicinal properties as well as the healing abilities of licorice have been agreed upon by scientists as well as modern research theories.
- Licorice has been used in Siddha and Ayurveda to cure gastric disorders for over thousands of years. But due to the lack of awareness in par with the brilliant marketing used for aluminium based antacids have made these antacids a part of our lifestyle.
- ACID ‘e’ RAZE doesn’t suppress acid secretion but rather neutralizes it naturally unlike other OTC drugs such as antacids and PPI.
- Completely herbs based anti- acid reflux drug.
- No preservatives, No dispensers and no additives and chemicals.
- Heals stomach ulcers.
- Clinically proven and used for more than 30 years.
- Does not contain aluminium which is a major constituent in regular antacids.
This product has been in clinical use for over 30 years and no serious side effects have been reported till date when taken as recommended by physician.
Contents 100gms contain
|Cloves||Syzygium aromaticum||0.39 gm|
|Pepper||Piper nigrum||0.78 gm|
|Cinnamon Buds||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||1.56 gm|
|Yew leaves||Cinnamonum macrocarpum||3.12 gm|
|Arrow root starch||Curcuma angustifolia||6.24 gm|
|Dry Ginger||Zingiber officinale Roscoe||12.48 gm|
|Cardamom||Elettaria cardamomum,||24.96 gm|
Indication: Gastritis, Gastro entities, nausea, ulcer, heart burn, appetizer, acid reflux, liver disorder, morning sickness.
Dosage: Half tea spoon / (1-2 grams) thrice a day 10-15 minutes before food with milk or water.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Caution: Please do not use a moist spoon it may spoil the medicine.