- It includes 21 herbs combined with Amla or Emblica officinalis .
- Amla or Indian goose berries are known to be anti oxidants, immunomodulatory and anti cancerous product.
- It helps in building immunity.
- The combination of 21 herbs is based on our ancient literature formulated by Saints, Sadhus and Siddhars.
- These are herbs which have been used in Indian medicine system for more than 2000-3000 years, now gaining popularity in modern science too.
Helps in the recovery of:
- Helps people of old age in rejuvenation and regain of strength and stamina.
- Helps in easy breathing, prevents asthma and breathing trouble.
- Prevents heart diseases.
- Heals gastritis.
- Increases bowel movements.
- Brings glow to skin.
- Enhances eyesight.
- Improves hearing.
- Improves immunity in Kids.
- Helps in uterine Improvisation.
- Avoids pcos (polycystic ovary syndrome) and leucorrhyea and improvises women’s health.
- Heals burning sensation of skin
- One spoon in the morning and evening with milk or water.
- General herbal supplement with no side effects reported.
|3.||CINNAMOM ZEYLANICUM ‘||2%|
|16.||SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM SUGAR||43.20%|
|19.||APIS MELLIFERA HONEY||9%|