Ashta churnam which literally means powder derived from eight medicinally valued substances, typically designed to relieve one from stomach problems.
- Ashta Churnam is an Ayurvedic medicine formulated by ancient saints thousands of years ago, yet its efficacy and action on today’s ailment is appreciable.
- Ashta Churnam helps one to tackle digestive problems and a serves as a quick home remedy for similar stomach issues.
- Ashta Churnam is designed out of simple herbs, as easy as it can be made at home.
- Helps in improvising appetite.
- Relieves one from stomach bloating.
- Relieves from stomach pain.
- Heals irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relieves from indigestion.
Indication: Relieves from digestive problems and stomach issues.
Dosage: One tea spoon / (1-2 grams) twice a day 10-15 minutes morning before food and at night before bed with warm buttermilk or water.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Caution: Please do not use a moist spoon it may spoil the medicine.