- Made from cold pressed juices extracted from green herbs and roots.
- Extracts are blended in cold pressed gingelly oil.
- Includes as much as 30 herbs mostly wild collected.
- Preparation methodology and formulation are based on rare literature of Siddhars.
According to Tamizh culture there exist a practice of traditional oil bath. This traditional oil bath is stated to have a lot of health benefits, this as a family practise the ancestors educated the young ones and hence carried forward till date.
How is it done?
- It is simple and easy to follow, use gingelly oil or Kesh gro heat it luke warm.
- Apply in the head and massage for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply the luke warm oil on the entire body.
- Specifically should pay attention on nail edges, face, arm pits and genitals.
Ancient saint Siddhars have also schedules specific days of the week for much beneficial results like
- Men has to take oil bath on Wednesdays & Saturdays.
- Women has to take oil bath on Tuesdays & Fridays.
Things to be cautious of on day of oil bath
On the day of oil bath kindly avoid foods that cools down your body, as oil bath will already brings down heat in your body. Further intake of cool foods might bring cold.
- Avoid hard work.
- Avoid travel.
- Do not sleep during the daytime.
- Avoid curd and buttermilk.
- Avoid air conditioned rooms.